– Eliza Dushku is set to star in TNT’s Bird Dog, about a father-daughter cop team.
– Kat also got to interview Nina Dobrev,
you can check that our here.
– It looks like The CW has asked Kevin
Williamson to develop a companion series for The Vampire Diaries. The new show is set
to focus on a “group of researchers who investigate paranormal happenings.”
– CBS announced yesterday that it had renewed both its soaps, The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful. Y&R’s
deal is for another three years, while B&B is up for two. NBC recently
renewed Days of our Lives for three
years. These pickups bring some much needed good news to the soap community.
– One-time Y&R star, Eva Longoria is
set to executive produce a new primetime
ABC soap, Sendera. Based in Texas, the sudser would be a modern-day Romeo & Juliet, focusing on two
wealthy families – one from Texas, and the
other from Mexico,
who are “locked in a struggle of power, land, sex and legacy.”
– The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show airs
tonight on at 10 p.m. on CBS and Global. You can check out our gallery for it here. Also, there’s this clip of the
angels doing their version of musical guest Katy Perry’s “Firework”:
(Please visit the site to view this media)