– Is there trouble ahead for Parks and Recreation's Leslie and Ben (Amy Poehler and Adam Scott)? Louis C.K. will return as officer Dave, Leslie's ex, who moved away to San Diego during the sitcom's second season.
– You'll be able to buy real Dunder Mifflin paper soon…from Staples.
– After forcing her son to do Dancing with the Stars, is Kris Jenner next?
– Live Schrieber is set to star in a new Showtime pilot, Ray Donovan, which Deadline describes as "a dark family drama with comedic undertones."
– Pan Am's Karine Vanesse thinks her show is pretty much done.
– My picks for tonight:
On 90210 (8 p.m. on The CW): Dixon (Tristan Wilds) struggles with temptation as he tries to make his way back into the music world, while Annie (Shenae Grimes) confronts Jeremy (Matt Cohen), who stands in the way of her inheritance. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Holly (Megalyn Echikunwoke) embarrass themselves in front of janice Dickinson at a fashion show. Navid (Michael Steger) reaches a breaking point with his uncle. Teddy (Trevor Donovan) makes a big decision that upsets Silver (Jessica Stroup).
On This Hour Has 22 Minutes (8:30 p.m. on CBC): Canadian icon (and the voice of Babar, King of the Elephants), Gordon Pinset revisits a "remake" of his classic 1972 film, The Rowdyman.
On Ringer (9 p.m. on The CW; Friday at 10 p.m. on Global): Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) begins to target someone as a suspect in Gemma's (Tara Summers) disappearance and realizes he must work with Bridget (Sarah Michelle Gellar) to find out more information. Malcolm talks to the police about his suspicious of Charlie (Billy Miller), while Juliet (Zoey Deutch) develops an unhealthy obsession with her teacher, Mr. Carpenter (Jason Dohring). Agent Machado (Nestor Carbonell) meets with an informant (Amber Benson – yes, Buffy reunion).
On New Girl (9 p.m. on Fox and Citytv): Jess (Zooey Deschanel) gets jealous when Winston (Lamorne Morris) joins her troubled-youth handbell quartet and instantly becomes a natural. Meanwhile, Nick (Jake M. Johnson) and Schmidt (Max Greenfield) engage in class warfare when the toilet breaks and they each have their own idea how to get it fixed.
It's finally time for The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (10 p.m. on CBS and Global) tonight. We've got tons of photos over here, but I'll still include a few on this post.
Over in late night: Matthew Good is on Strombo; Jay Mohr is on Leno; Neko Case is on Fallon; Jaime Pressly is on Chelsea and it's a big night on Conan with Nathan Fillion, Angela Kinsey and Morrissey. For more late night listings, click here.